|Who We Are
Since 1962, the Mental Health Association of Erie County, Inc. has provided essential programs and services to seniors, adults, families and children in Erie County.
Over the years, the Mental Health Association has positioned itself to know what the most pressing and current mental health needs are in our community and to deliver the best possible programming and services to meet those needs. We invite you to become familiar with our new website and to take part in our programs and services.
The Mental Health Association of Erie County seeks to meet the ever-changing mental health needs of people of all ages by providing education, public information, prevention programs, training, advocacy and supportive services that produce measurable results.
The Mental Health Association of Erie County treasures, respects and seeks to preserve the integrity of all those we serve. Our daily practice is to honor our commitment to support mental health and help those living with mental illness. We model this belief in our conduct as professionals; how we represent the Mental Health Association and through our compassion for each other in the workplace.
|The Mental Health Association of Erie County will:
- Provide support, comfort and direction to individuals and families living with mental illness;
- Initiate and support advocacy and intervention in schools, workplaces, treatment agencies, courts and homes;
- Offer school-based prevention and education programs to address the needs of students from Pre-K through 12th grade;
- Take a leadership role in the community in matters of behavioral health education, awareness and promotion;
- Collaborate with other agencies and organizations to provide innovative, creative and artistic programs to reach new audiences to promote mental health;
- Manage an efficient and effective organizational structure to meet its community objectives